Yopo Mofo!

Discussion in 'General' started by Denialz, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Damn, alright, long story short, 30grams come in the mail today (around 200 seeds, rock on ebay), i smoked some earlier, had a little effect, but i didn't get enough, so i made the snuff... 1/3 or so baking soda (maybe a lil more) ((made 6 seeds worth))... maybe snorted half of it a little at a time, that shit BURNS!!! to all hell man... ok my rant is done... i'll tell you what happens if anything interesting does, as of right now i just see random flashing lights and shit, weird to explain.

2. wtf are u doin, buying on ebay??? kids these days lol

3. What's wrong with buying on e-bay? You do realise it's Yopo, not weed right?

4. so whats the deal hows it goin ???

5. Ok, the first time i smoked it, didn't get much... lots of nausea, some minor vision differences (various changes in how things look)... didn't go well.

Second time today, snorting... heh.... EVIL... basically if you're going to snort this stuff, snort as much of it as quickly as possible, it doesn't hurt you right away, but a couple seconds later it just starts burning, heh, so yeah, you won't want to start and stop again...

As for the high... Colors changed a bit (my blue wall almost went this dark red at one point, not vivid, more pixelated), distances were fucked, my legs felt heavy, lots of pressure behind the eyes, there was a random flashing in the background (corner of my eyes), It was just a really weird experience.

I definately didn't take enough, I didn't grind up the seeds as fine as i should and i used too much baking soda (lime supposively works better). So with a bigger amount which i'm going to do next time (this time was about 3 seeds and a bunch came back out, heh, so i wanna try for 5 next time.

I'm also mailing some to SuicidalSpaz so he'll put his report up here soon too. (might take a bit, snail mail.)

6. nothin wrong with ebay,i jus was confused how you got dmt from ebay!!??? cool though ;)

7. Haha, That's right bitch! I can't wait to get my shit. Looking foward to it. I wonder where I could find Edible Lime... I'll look around.

EDIT: Got it today, And I'm excited. I plan on using Quick lime and water, since I doubt I can find edible lime. I'll be wearing goggles and shit, As quick lime reacts violently with water to produce the Calcium hydroxide.

The Calcium Hydroxide reacts with the Bufotenin to create bufotenate.

Also, Allowing this to sit for a couple of days is good. The now Calcium Hydroxide( the quick lime mixed with water), reacts with the carbon dioxide in the air.

This turn it to calcium carbonate. It is MUCH less irritating to the nose. Then, It is dried to a hardened block/powder type thing. Chop ya shit up, and enjoy.

All From erowid. This too:

If the Yopo is poorly made, it may contain little or no calcium bufotenate, instead containing the unprocessed acidic salt form of bufotenin, producing strong unpleasant physical side effects (tight feeling in the throat and chest, nausea, vomiting, increased blood pressure, sweating, paresthesia, heaviness in the limbs, headache, muscle tension, etc.) and much less pronounced visual effects.

That's what I'm working to avoid. Everyone ALWAYS talks about baking soda on Erowid and elsewhere. STRONG burn, and nausea are always reported too.

A few get lime with their kits, and use a yopo:lime ratio of 10:1. I will use a bit more lime ( no scale). I will also use the water, and let it sit a few days. I just gotta get out and get some fucking lime from somewhere. I'll check out a few places. Wish I had a car...

8. Alright, this time i used the proper way of making it including lime and hydrating it. (I'm actually still up on it so yeah, heh, this isn't a retrospective yet.)

Physical Symptoms -
    There was little to no burn on the way up the nose... weird pressure randomly traveling the body, the nausea was greatly decreased.

Interesting Effects -
    I think these have been lessened from me doing alot of recent tests with it (this is the fourth time in around four days) There is a noted euphoria, everything is trippy (things stretching compressing, things will randomly shift or my whole vision will randomly shift) less color change then last time, definately an affinity for nature, everything living is so much more important/interesting. I get random lines in my vision kinda like when you look at the sun and look away, but i'm not looking into anything bright and they'll randomly appear and go away, in random shapes... some closed eye visuals (nothing profound)... hrmmmm...

Spaz is going to do it with a friend tonight, so another report will come up, and he's been online with me through this whole thing so he might have stuff to add.

edit - Oh yeah, the thing i would most closely relate this to is probably mushrooms, this was alot less intense tho, possibly from a tolerance and the fact that i'm a big mofo and need to take more.

9. Very nice, And +rep Like I said.

He noted a large liking for nature, And I will be doing this at night time. With a friend, OUTSIDE.

Things to note:

Possible tolerence build up for Denialz.

He said this room Wasn't a good "tripping room".

He did approx. 5 seeds worth. I have a TON of powder, So I will do roughly the same.

I weigh 195, denialz said he's around 280.

We'll see if size/Tolerence has anything to do with it.