Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yooooooo should I worry about the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Ahrigghhtt so i'm chillin in my dad's mini "man cave" playin xbox. Theyre gone for the weekend, coming back sunday. If I smoke in here with the windows open would the smell linger in here or on the furniture? Lemmme know if ya need pics. Thaaannnkksssssssss GC. I ask because these couches seem like a odor sponge.

2. Should be fine.

3. Should be ok but on Sat night just take a walk outside to blaze to be sure and spray febreeze throughout the days

And i wanna see a pic! I <3 man caves!

4. [quote name='"miztokealot"']Should be fine.[/quote]

Naw you'll be fine. Does he smoke cigs by chance? If so you can pretty much smoke up until like an hour or so till they are home then just smoke a few cigs and air it out. Cig smoke beats weed smoke.

5. really -.- dnt do it, take the xbox in the living room or take it your room, doubt your dad would be happy bout his couch smelling like weed

6. Grab a can of Ozium to cover your ass & you're golden. ;)

7. Thanks guys and btw its not a decked out man cave just a nice tv and comfy couches. Good vibes in here.
    I think ima just blow toward the window or my room instead of freely in here.

8. fuck a man cave i have a woman cave thats where i keep all my hoes

9. yea jus blow towards the window you will be jus fine. but no matter wat i prolly wouldnt smoke a j or L...use a pipe an that will be even better

10. Just open the windows and buy a glade scented oil plug in :)

11. i would just smoke by the window and exhale ur smoke out the window. there will still be a slight smell, but it will be gone by sunday. Spray some air freshener after and u'll be fine

12. Pics or perish!

13. just have a fan going rotating around the room and blow towards the window. and you're good.

14. Ahright thats my blankie covering the couch (extra precautions ha ha) and thts the window to the left. And i got the rotating fan. And thats my lil pooch chillin on the couch =]
    [​IMG]

Then i have a towel under one of the doors and the other door open to my bathroom
    [​IMG]

15. [quote name='"bobby82"']Ahright thats my blankie covering the couch (extra precautions ha ha) and thts the window to the left. And i got the rotating fan. And thats my lil pooch chillin on the couch =]

Then i have a towel under one of the doors and the other door open to my bathroom
    [/quote]

You're golden.

16. Is that an air pureifier? If so just turn that on.:smoke:

17. Wow, nice room man!

18. i have that coffee table. and you will be fine.

19. Nah man i think just a normal fan ha ha a good one though. Thanks guys.