Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yoda's brain...and The Force??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ExplodingBoot, Jul 29, 2012.

1. #1 ExplodingBoot, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    See, so a couple of friends dropped off a quad of Yoda's Brain to me a couple weeks ago. (At the time) It was the highest I've gotten in a while, but one thing seemed off. I was enjoying the head buzz and whatnot, but occasionally I'd feel these shocks- for lack of better word -in my head. They'd hurt, but not enough to not be able to brush it off soon after. It got me thinking is all...you know, with all that spacey starwars stuff? You know?

Ah forget it, anywho, anybody else had this happen with any of their highs?

2. OP, try to force push shit ASAP.

3. Trust me, I was way ahead of you. I was trying and trying, but then I saw myself doing it in the mirror, laughed, sat dat azz back down on that couch. Mmf.

4. [quote name='"Peeled Bananas"']OP, try to force push shit ASAP.[/quote]

That made me laugh