yo yo yo.. check this out

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Who thinks were the only plant with living life in universe poll

i think there is =D

2. Never know - we have only seen a small fraction of our universe.

3. someone's high :smoking:

but no, i don't think that Earth is the only planet in the Universe with life on it. Our Universe is too complex and vast for there to be an isolated incident of life

4. :smoking:

5. fuck i got work tommrow and im drunk / high as shit ugh 12 oclock .. 1130 wakeup

6. I dont think we are the only ones that exist, but you cant know for sure untill we see them or they see us....well, no, untill we see them, because they could be watching us right now. :eek: :bolt:

7. don't you guys watch xfiles? of couse they exist.

8. No i dont think that we are the only ones, dosnt make sense that there are so many other planets and only one with life.

9. oh, by the way, when your trippin on shrooms, think about this. i've litterly seen the whole universe go through my head

10. In our universe I'd be incredibly surprised if there wasnt

11. Well, I think there's definitly other life out there, probably much smarter and more advanced than us too. If Mars probably has/had life on it, it's extremely probable that other planets do as well.

12. I bet all the aliens on other plants smoke herb all day. :smoking:

13. The chances of Earth being the only intelligent life-supporting planet in the universe are too small. We are but a spec of dust in a cloud of planets that are millions of times bigger than the Earth, many with the same kind of atmosphere. The universe is simply too large to contain only ONE planet with life. On the other hand, life on Earth might just be some kind of fluke, too unique to be repeated.

...kinda rambled on there...

14. pot- one more reason for aliens not to blow earth up...:smoke: sorry, i've been watching independence day a lot lately. gotta love HBO...i love when they blow the white house up.

15. I highly doubt we're the only form of life.

I mean, We haven't even travelled to the limits of our solarsystem yet. Not to mention all the ones around ours.