Yo, Its Heinous Anus!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lutraphobia, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's up everyone? Been back in the states for awhile now. Had a blast in Costa Rica, and came back safe and sound.

Instead of living in Springfield, Mass., I'm now in the mountain, desert town in Northern New Mexico. :hello: This bud is Splendid! Seriously, I could usually only get mids, sometimes dank in Mass, but this place is far better.

(Tokin' a bowl of some blond bubble hash.)

But, I have completely forgotten my password for my Heinous Anus account. I guess I always just had it saved on my old computer and never bothered to remember it. I tried putting in the password I thought it was, but to no avail. Ah well.

Anyway, how are things around here? :D

2. Might want to PM RMJL and let her know you forgot your password, unless you want to run the risk of being banned man. That would suck.

Got an pics from Costa Rica? I've always wanted to go, but haven't had the chance yet

3. I have some pics, but I will have to get them all set up. I just got my new computer and finally got the internet hooked up again. Been moving around a lot lately.

I hope she can help me with my password. I liked that account. :(

4. hey dude, good to see ya made it back safe and sound..you didnt get any of those flys stuck in you like in those vids that were posted in your farewell thread??? man, those things looked nastyyy.

but yeah, check in with RMJL about that..gettin banned would suck:(

5. I used to lurk around GC way back when, and you seem like one chill blade. How was the volunteering in south america?

6. Yeah you better get your old account back! Great to hear from you hope all is well. You're one of the most interesting people I've seen on this forum.

7. I think you should be able to get an email notification thing if your have forgotten your password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.