Yo I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Garrett6115, Sep 30, 2012.

1. So I talked to this girl after school for the first time and 20 mins after talking she facebooks me saying I should text her and she thinks I'm attractive. So I'm like freaking out (in a good way) because this chick is realy hot and I don't get much action. So after some texting she's like "we should hang out" and she telling me how she's had a crush on me for years. So where going to hang out soon and I don't want to fuck this up. What's a good activity for a first hangout. Thanks.

2. Dinner :)

Everyone likes food.

3. Sex. Always an icebreaker.

4. Smoke marijuana

5. #5 Niveuspuer, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    A leisurely walk through a park.

And don't make it clear that you're setting time aside just to take her to the park, play it cool and make it sound like you were going anyway but you'd be fine with it if she joined you.

6. Smoke marijunana, go eat, then go to a movie or a coffee house type spot

7. General consensus is bitches love food.

8. Walk through park, go out for coffee too :) casual but sweet.

9. take her on a trip to pound town, from what it seems u got this girl meltin like butter.

10. All of the above.

11. Ya if she is diggin you that much you obviously have clearance to enter pound town

but toking before meet up is not recommended by me....a cocktail would be preferred
    she may not be into the mj so for that reason i would not mention it till you get to feel her out ya dig?

you live with the rents so just meet up at a fuckin park and get the party started my bro