Yo GC need Dirt Bike advice!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by imyourcat, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Haha, yeah. That's what I was telling my parents. Plus work is starting to get slow so I'll have a lot of spare time. Now I have something to occupy myself with.

I've kinda been tripping about the ownership I was given. I never really looked at it until now and for Make it says Yama and Model is YFZ. The bike has never been plated and has no V.I.N. number but it does have a N.I.V. and N.I.C.

Should I be worried?

2. Usually non road legal vehics are not given a title. All I have ever gotten with a dirtbike or atv was a bill of sale.

I did not see till second go round, but what are those other abbreviations you used? All I have ever herd of was a V.I.N. .

3. I'm not sure what they are. All I've ever heard of is a V.I.N. number but the NIV and NIC are on the ownership.

My mom asked me if it was stolen and I looked over the ownership and started to get worried. I should have asked to see his ID but I never thought of it.

4. Going out now to check the rad cap as you mentioned.

5. Which is why you should have gotten a four stroke............

LOL JK Banshees are sick machines, I've almost bought one many times. Enjoy your new quad!!!!