yo dudes what is this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlickRick4o3, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ightt so here it goes. im a dude that has to do a lot of walking right, and everytime i walk i always end up having to see people. most of the time when i go to see people i end up walking towards them down a long street. i dont know what to do after i see them for some reason i dont want to stare at them the whole time so i look down but i know this makes the other person uncomfortable because when i look back up usually they will be looking to the side or sometimes pull out their phone and i know they just do this cuz i give off an awkwardness. what can i do to make it so that i can walk towards a person normally without freaking out about where i have to look. i feel like people will fear even walking towards me sometimes if i cant get this right :poke:

2. hmm...pretend not to notice them until in close range

3. be outgoing

if you have to look at em address them
    act exited to see them
    "WAHTUP!"

4. ^better advice :hello:

5. Mad dog them until the very last second and then smile and nod, throws people for a loop xD. In all seriousness, the guy with the tiki avatars advice is pretty spot on.

6. ^ yeah. i really think im guna start doing that. its better then looking down for 2 seconds then looking back up only to see that the person is looking somewhere else

7. wear sunnies bro... you know they can't tell where you're looking so you can look wherever the fuck you want. works great!

8. Stop getting so high that you turn into a social retard.

9. how are we doing today?

10. Hey man I work in a warehouse and I have to deal with these awkward situations daily.

Like if its a hot girl walking at me, ill stare from far away.. when we get closer, ill look away, then when were in close enough proximity, ill look them in the eye and say good morning or hey.

I know how you feel though man. I used to struggle with where to look when approaching someone.

I wouldnt look down though.. doesnt look good, and makes you look depressed or something.

My best advice is try to not givvvaaa fuckkkk what they think lol. its hard but try it :hello:

11. its a confidence issue. just look at them and smile.

12. look them directly in the eye without blinking to hypnotise them

13. Hahaha as if other people have this fucking problem too! I do it leeeegit 15 + times a day, I'm the most socially retarded person out there. I also sometimes just make a weird little noise that isn't a "hey" or a "hi" ahaha.

14. Unzip your pants
    Walk with your dick in your hand
    ??????
    PROFIT !

15. how about a friendly nod and a "hi." ?

that always works for me

16. im fuckin like this too, but im getting better at it just dont give a fuck, who are they that you arnt supposed to look at them lol. also my eyesight is going to shit (thanks pc/xbox) so i cant see the muthafuckers from 10 feet away anyway lol so half the time im squinting like "-__- who the fuck is that"

17. Same lol. My neighbor was driving down the street straight twords me the other day and i didn't know it was him. he starts honking so i start looking at his car like wtf? finally he's close enough for me to see its him and i put on a huge smile and throw my arms up lol. Was mean mugging him for a good 10 seconds tho

18. wave at them and acknoledge their presence

19. Are you sitting like 2 inches away from the screen lol? wat, you need glasses bro