Yo city should i shroom for the first time alone 2night?

Discussion in 'General' started by KilltheKlown, Jul 8, 2004.

1. i heard that your not ment to eat for 4 hours before you eat them....

2. The first time i did shrooms i ate an 1/8 and i saw my friends head goin in circles haha i love shrooms.

3. i tripped "alone" my first time with my parents upstairs. i think it woulda really sucked if i lived on the same floor as them though.
    i would guess you will be ok if it's half an eigth, unless you're easily confused or can you see yourself flippin out? i tripped my first time with something known for "clear-headed trips" though..

4. I never really "see shit" on shrooms. It's more like everything a little different, like I'll look at a brick wall and the bricks are all moving around, or I'll look at the clouds and they're kind of swirling around. I've never actually seen something that wasn't there before, and I've taken up to 7 grams at a time.

Actually wait, I have totally halucinated once, when I smoked some salvia while on 3 grams of shrooms. It was me and my friend sitting in his car and there were some sweet looking clouds and after I smoked the salvia I was just lookin at the clouds and was seeing faces flying around and a whole bunch of other shit I don't remember.

Is there any truth to the "drinkin orange juice or taking vitamin C make you trip harder" thing? I've never tried it before.

5. Shit dude, thats trippy, what do you mean by 'cotton webs'. . .I've never done it before. . . .hmmmmmmmmm. . .i wonder what they taste like :D