Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo check it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I just thought of a new stoner word: Nugly, like a bud that's not trimmed very well

Used in a sentence:

"Yo man I just got some bud from Carlos, its some nugly shit, but it gets you FUCKED"

2. I kinda dig

3. ima be holdin it down for ya in oregon from now on man. nugly

4. i got some oregano yesterday. shit is mad nugly

5. Not gonna lie, notugly = nugly is the most legit definition out of em all (including yours, sorry :p). But that's what's great about slang, can be used for so many different applications, even when some of the definitions completely negate each other's meanings :p

My Cynex sure was nugly (poorly trimmed), although my Blue Dream was nugly (because it was beautiful looking herbs, notugly) :smoke::smoke::smoke: