Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jar3d94, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Okay, now I know when people usually ask for average yield they get shit for it but I'm getting give you guys (The Experts) everything I have to make it easier for you to ESTIMATE and not call me a moron for asking such a generic question. So here it goes.

1- I do not know the strains. 4 seeds, all bag seeds.

2- I'm using organics ( Composted horse and sheep manure)

3- I have a hole that is 3 ft deep, and 3 1/2 feet wide both ways.

4- The manure is highest in Nitrogen so it's good for Veg, but I have some bone meal that I am going to use for Flowering.

5- Lastly, yes I know it's too late to start now I just want to be totally prepared to have a good grow next season.

Anything else that can help you estimate and I'll try to provide.

Thanks.

2. How many hours of sunlight you get?

3. So, have to make some assumptions..... 4 seeds, they all germinate, you get a good start, transplant them outdoors in mid to late April (latitude?), you end up with 2 females, harvest in September or October, you could easily get 2 to 3 pounds. With all the assumptions, it's just a guess, but it's something to shoot for. Good luck!

4. #4 KillerKush87, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    First of all, an estimate can't really be made when you say you don't know the strain!! Secondly, organic soil does NOT work that way. You can't use bone meal for flowering in the way you are planning. If you mean you will top dress or water in like you would bottled nutrients, it doesn't work like that. Organic soil works by taking those amendments such as bone meal, kelp, alfalfa, etc. and the microbes in the soil work to break them down into a nutrient that the plant can use. You don't use different things for veg/flower... You mix your soil up with all of those diverse amendments in the soil already, the microbes "cycle" them, then the plant will take the nutrients when they need it. If you add something that late in the game, the nutrients that you think you are adding to help growth in flowering will barely be broken down by the time you harvest. I suggest you read 'Easy Organic Soil Mix for Beginners' it's very informative and will give you a better understanding on how this works. Best advice I can give you is if you are looking to get into organics, read 'Teaming with Microbes'. Also ditch the synthetic mindset. Bottled nutes, PH, PPM, Blah blah blah... It means nothing in organics!

5. Don't give me shit but I will post it anyways.

And no pics. Epic fail.

You will yield 100 lbs/ plant.

6. Pics of what? He said its for next.season....

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Even worse.

8. Lol don't expect something that haven't even been started.

9. Ding ding.