yield with cfl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eL Tauro, Mar 31, 2008.

1. well i ordered black pearl and avalanche there on there way what kind of yield in grams should i expect with CfL lights i'm hoping for 2 ounces i will be vegging for 30days thanks

2. o yea i will be using breaking and the lst method

3. o yea i will be using a dwc hydro setup with a foger for added humity

4. Depends on how many turn out female. And it depeneds on what kind of lights.
    100W per plant. You need blue spectrum for veg and red spectrum for flower.
    Since you're useing CFL, I recommned mylar just to make sure you use ever bit of that light.
    Don't let humidity get over 50% though.

5. i would drop the fogger in the resovoir so it mists the nutrients right to the roots

this is the setup http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hyyyydroppppoooniiicccsnw6.jpg

i will be using 1 bubble for my mother an take clones and put it in the setup above by the way the setup above uses the same technique as the bubble bucket air pump and air stone the only difference is ill add the fogger:)

by the way is the foger a good idea??

6. Dug up this old post because I didn't feel like making a new thread and this has the same title I would make. Is a pound a plant really attainable if you use enough CFL's? I gave a plant I had no room for (feminized shaman, got the seeds online) to a friend and he's using CFL's. Half way thru flowering and it already seems like it has at least an ounce. With proper LST, a big enough pot, good enough soil, correct nutrients, could I get a P per plant? I'm a cali guy so I want to do it legal. But can't do outdoor since I live in an apartment.

7. Pardon my French, but hell no. Ounce if you're lucky 1/16th of a pound.

8. Sure. Get about 1000 watts (actual watts) worth of CFL's totaling around 100k lumens, veg 1 female for 120-150 days with LST, finish in a 12 gallon pot and you will get 1 pound.

9. These are my CFL's lol

Peace and happy growing. :)

Attached Files: