Yield weight

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by antoniotorrescali, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I don't know if is me or is my seed bank but I only getting 1oz of dried weed per plant autoflower and regular. The regular supposed to double size when I switch light 12/12 but it didn't it just start flowering. I'm using cfl. A lot of cfl please help.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. For folks to help you they'll need to know everything about your grow. Pictures would help a lot too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. to be honest, 1 oz of weed for an autoflower is impressive since you are using cfl, invest in a 600w hps or something like a 900w meizhi LED and your yields will double

• Like Like x 4
  4. What is a lot of cfl? Need a lot of info to help. Give us what we need and we'll help you out. 1oz auto? I'd do cartwheels.

5. The room is like 10 by 10 and I have about 14 cfl 100 watts bulbs all around the place in the other room is like 4 by 4 and I have 7 cfl light bulbs 100 watts

6. to be honest, 1 oz of weed for an autoflower is impressive since you are using cfl, invest in a 600w hps or something like a 900w meizhi LED and your yields will double

Do you have a link for a good one I will Google it

7. They aren't 100 w actually. They are generally only 23. In that 10x10 you'd need 173 for 40w/sf. And even if you went with the 100w equivalent, you'd need 40. Cfls tend to have light airy buds. 14 is not enough by a long shot. But if you are pulling a z off an autoflower of light airy buds, with that little amount of light, you must be doing the growing part right. I think your harvest would easily double or more with proper lighting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks that was my suspicions how many of those meizhi lights I need for my veggie room 10 by 10 ?

9. Oh I also have a t5 4 foot grow light with four long bulbs in my veggie room with the cfl

10. Realistically you probably want one of those for each 5x5 area of your 10x10, so four if you want to fill the whole space. If you just use a smaller space within that room e.g. only 6-7x6-7 is filled with plants, you could get away with just two (10x10 is twice the area of 7x7).

11. Thanks, Since I get 1 oz per seed of autoflower can I just put 16 seeds in the same pot and get a pound per pot?

12. Can I just leave that meizhi light in the ceiling or I need to keep them close to the plants as the plant grow like cfl?

13. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

16 plants in their own pots, 1 oz per plant, yes sure, times 4 in your 10x10 room and get 4lb.
    But if you put them in the same pot, they only have a tiny amount of root space each, mos of the plants die, a few survive and give reduced yields because they don't have the roots to support them

• Like Like x 2
  14. the 1200w LEDs are very powerful so you need to keep them distant like you would a 1000w HID bulb. They neeed a couple of feet above the plants at least

15. If you are going by the 1200w equivalent, 4. If you want actual, 40w/sf, 7 . They are less than 600w actual

16. Thanks I'm getting those plants and I will never invest in autoflower again lol