Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yfff???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 24, 2002.

?

Should There Be A YFFF?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I Don't Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sooo, i still wanta be in this coolness club thingy, but im not too creative with names or anything.

Do we get a club house and stuff, awith secret handshakes... yeah those younger days were fun...

2. smoked up all the weed,
    way to high cant type at all,
    must pack bowl once more.

3. present and accounted for. 24 isn't too old for YFF is it?

4. Damn..........I hope not!!!!!!!! LOL..........cause I'm 25.........LOL. I still want to be the ultimate, fantasy granting fairy of our club!!!!!!!!! LOL.

5. Why do you need to start the YFFF? Memebership to the OFFF is open to everyone, just choose a title and come on in.

6. Oh poppa..............let the kids play!
    Y.F.F.F. is the junior branch of O.F.F.F. How's that?

7. BPP,

Ya know us youngins!! Allways got to rock the boat and make a few waves....

Besides, what are we gonna do when all you OFFF fall asleep at the meetings? LOL

8. yeah, cause old people do sleep alot, compared to us youngins, who have pep and happiness, and old people who goto bed at 800 and wear dipers...

9. ONLY ON SPECIAL DRESS UP NIGHTS!;)

I don't have to check my shorts when I sneeze so I therefore do not consider my self old.

But, being the Grand POOBAH of O.F.F.F. I'd like to know who's going to be the POOBAH of Y.F.F.F..

Maybe get together and compare some POOBAH notes, drink some POOBAH beer, stuff like that.

10. I have an idea!!!!

I think that the OFFFers should vote on who the Poobah should be.

What do you guys think????

11. lol I kinda like that ideaer

12. Ok, OK your right. None of the yung'uns wants to be around us old folks. Even us old folks who grow pound after pound of that potent, hydro, mind-wasting smokable material. I guess were not cool enough for you. Ya'll can just go off with you fancy brown dime bags and leave us with our pounds of green sticky heavenly-sweet, tasty and smoke. We would be happy to share with you, but since you don't want us around we'll go off and leave you alone. LOL!!!

In addition to trying to make a joke here, I'm also trying to impart a little knowledge on the younger crowd. How many times have you YFFFers been to a concert, club, or just plain out and seen an old person hanging out there and they are having a good time??? A few times probably. Odds are that the old person is a smoker and us old smokers always have good smoke and WE LIKE TO SHARE IT! So don't sit back and make fun of us or crack jokes about us to your friends. come on over and say hello, ask us if we want to smoke, offer us one of your smokes, and then wait till we offer you some of our stuff. It will be worth the trouble.

13. well while I dont share the views of some...Id like to share my experience of toking with the older crowd..im 22 and have met this past summer some kick ass older smokers. man are they fun to hang out with. Ive had some good ass laughs. and besides just this past summer..yea the older crowds at concerts esp. man do they know how to have a good time! I was pretty in different when I saw this post..I really didnt think much of it but now..I dunno..its like the OFFFs here, and the people who are coming onto the board after them, and even more recently..theres I think just too many different types of groups here..Im sure Im not saying this the way I mean it..anyway whatever I just dont want to see this get ugly in anyway..

14. None, and I'm what most people would consider to be 'young' (18-25). Not because I don't think old people go to clubs, but that I don't myself. Age means nothing to me, for example, I've always been a big gamer/dork type person (dungeons & dragons kind of stuff :D). Half the people my friends and I played these games with were what could easily be considered middle-aged. Because of this I realized much sooner than most that you need to judge someone by how they act, not how they apear. Just as there are dumb or narrow minded young people there are dumb and narrow minded old people. And vice-versa. And the idea of letting the OFFFs pick the leader of the YFFFs sounds good to me, it denotes seniority (for the OFFFs) and would avoid a possible argument in the future. Honestly I'm only interested in this because I like little clubs and felt that becoming an OFFF would kind of defeat the purpose of their little club. In any case it's not necesarry, but it should be fun :)

15. I have an old soul if that counts for anything!!!!!!! LOL. And I feel really DAMN OLD right now or so my body keeps telling me. But yeah, maybe the OFFF should vote on the grand poobah of the YFFF...........who knows........all I know is I can't wait to go home and run a bath and get blinded!!!

16. hmmm... i wasn't trying to say there was anything wrong with joining the OFFF's... i love chillin' w/older heads. i'm still young (only 19) so i think i'd feel a little out of place in the OFFF's. i just thought the idea of a YFFF would be cool. i like the idea of the YFFF's being a branch of the OFFF's... ya'll can be the mentors and such... the cooler 'more experienced!' crowd that us YFFF's look up to and wanna be like when we become OFFF's... lol... see? all in good fun :D

17. JFFF
    Just
    Fried
    Farts
    &
    Fartettes

On another note.

Lets let the young'uns have their club......They need something of their own. Us oldies need to guide and lead the young'uns, not rule over them...

Be well my children!

18. or... GCFFF :D Grass City's Fried Farts and Fartetts :)

19. KFC is good too.. Kentucky Fried Chicken lol

20. I would have to disqualify myself in the voting for the POOBAH.

I could be biased.

Or,

I don't have the slightest idea what exactly a POOBAH does.

I just sit back and collect checks.

I hope one comes.