Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another new toy.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dhouseholder311, Jul 17, 2008.

1. A friend was in need of some cash today, so i made a purchase. I'm in love with these mini's man. First my Lux Scientific mini straight, and now this, enjoy. Sorry for the dark pic, getting dark outside and my light in my game room is out >.<

Attached Files:

2. thats fucking badass do percultors make the hits smoother?

they look badass

3. nice utensil

4. nooice
    ive always wondered how cleaned those things though...
    is it easy?
    there must be some trick to it:rolleyes:

5. i got the same a/c on my lux mini straight tube and the fuccin thing hits llike a champ. i cant say enough about these lux/roor mini's wit the perc....ill put my lux up against any bong! ;]

6. amen to that, I now have 2 mini's and they kill my other bongs which are as follows 22" Delta 9 straight, 36" Double tree perc'd Pure Glass, 22" Z.O.B Dome perc bubble bottom.

7. Here is a shot of both mini's and my delta 9 and a roor ashcatcher

Attached Files:

8. that mini roor is sooo awesaome i want one sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!

9. sweet pics man, i also have a D9 :)

but the lux is my fav. no doubt.

10. Sweet man, how much did you pay?

11. What is in the bong in the first pic? Gaturade?

12. Water and blue food coloring.. :) 1$ at most $ stores and it makes your water look cool. I got it for 165$ and a half ounce :) Gotta love friends.