Yet another New Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by monster55, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Hey so ive got one indica x afgani hashplant. So far all good. The photos il post now are from one week ago. Running under 4-32 watt cfls. Since then I have bought a 150watt hps spotlight and it is doing wonders. Its potted in miracle grow ( god forbid) but seems to be doing alright with it. So far I havent touched the Ph or given any nutes. So follow along and throw me all your tips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey so this is a week from the last pics and up to date. During that time i Fim'd that plant and it took off no stress. As you go down you'll see a pic of just a bottom leaf. Is that nute burn or whats up?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smoke:

3. hi! first of all very nice pics!
    i think everybody will agree with me when i say lose the tin foil, it's not as good as it seems and it can harm your plant.
    the plant looks good and as soon as the cotyledons (the first round leaves) start yellowing/preparing to fall i'd start using a fraction of the nutrients in a pH adjusted solution.
    Also you have a few inches of stem that i would cover with more soil.
    other than those details i'd say that you may have had some sort of nute burn but the new leaves are looking fine, so no worries, just start checking the pH of the water and it has everything to grow big, strong and smelly!

:smoke:

4. I started adding superthrive to the water yesterday so ive got "high" (lol) hopes for that. Im honestly a little lost on how to improve the grow box. Its just such a small space.

5. replace the tin foil! search for mylar for example.
    are you monitoring the temperature and humidity?
    does the container have holes in order to drain the excess water?
    what about the air flow, just that single fan?

6. i have holes to drain. Humidity is about 36% i have a 60mm intake fan, 80mm exhaust with carbon filter, and that small oscillating one. Haha and yes i just need a new box to build in before the tin foil goes.