Yet another lefty wing movie star comes out in favor an Obama dictatorship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, May 19, 2010.

1. Holy shit h20 I just now read your Sig. Was that a serious post, or was he being sarcastic?

2. Haha, no lol. It was a horrid comparison to aborting fetuses. I found it quite humorous.

3. Im confused. :confused_2:

4. Exactly. :laughing:

Click the arrow thing next to his name and you can see some context.

/threadjack

\

5. "Bananas" and "Love and Death" are some of the greatest cinema ever produced.

That's the extent of how much I care about Woody Allen; that I respect his early work. I could care less if the man was a christian-hating, Muslim wiccan.

Dronetek, please enlighten us as to what importance you saw in this article?

6. Enter Elliot's infinite wisdom.

7. Because its part of a pattern. Why did you click the thread and post, twice?

8. *gasp* Authoritarians supporting authoritarianism?!

You might be on to something here.... ;)

9. So, do you mean this in the conspiracy theory crazy way, or was this just a misspeak about how it represents something?

10. #30 Dronetek, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Are you slow or something? I meant that its a pattern from people in a certain political category, who openly support taking authoritarian measures in order to push an agenda they agree with. What is conspiratorial about words that come out of people's mouths? Some of these people are in the administration.

Will Obama try to become dictator? I doubt it, because it would start a war. However, that doesn't mean these sick fucks wont put in place policies that slowly turn the office in to a dictatorship. I believed our founders when they warned us to remain vigilant.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. Dronetek, stfu. You have no credibility. He's just a movie star, he doesn't matter. How is him calling for Obama to be a dictator any different than Glenn Beck calling for a revolution and all the rest of 'Tree of liberty much be quenched with blood' crap? It isn't, it's just the *less heard* polar opposite and you're applying double standards.

How about you go back to your nice little thread about the oil spill so you can see how much everyone thinks of you (that you're off your fucking rocker...MSM!!!)?

13. Says you, someone with no credibility. :p

Rush is just a radio host, Beck is just a TV entertainer......

Beck never did any such thing.

Why do you post in my threads if they make your butt hurt so bad? I don't give a fuck what people think of me. This is the internet! For fuck sake, you think I base my political views on internet popularity? No doubt you do, but I would never sink, so low.

14. He's an entertainer? An entertainer that is addressing a speech on the anniversary of MLK's speech. Just cause he calls himself just an entertainer doesn't diminish the fact that people frequently rely on him for political news and opinions. And calling Rush just a radio host is seriously...I don't even have to comment.

Says Mr. 'Who is Michelle Malkin?'

Dronetek, I post in your friends cause I find you hilarious sweetie.

15. They're both entertainers to me. I mean, they're funnier than Dane Cook.

16. #37 Dronetek, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    *Cough* John Stewart *Cough*

Making shit up again. You guys have a really hard time dealing with reality. Much like the MSM, when things don't fit the narrative, you just make it up.You've been trained well.

What you don't understand and probably never will, is that you're always going to have an excuse for why its different when the guy you disagree with say something. You're always going to have an excuse as to why this left winger can say something, but this right winger cant. Again, just like the MSM.

Here is another ball buster for ya, Rush's show has ALWAYS been a comedy show.

Now can we get back on topic? You always insist on derailing my threads. I'm starting to wonder if you don't work in one of these internet groups tasked with shutting down dissent.

17. ....Comedy Central, not Fox News. (Although in practice they're the same thing).
    However, I have seen you cite Fox News numerous times, so it clear that you are of the opinion that they are legitimate.

Oh my gosh that is such a lie. In the Miss USA bit you said you never heard of her. Hahaha, you have no shame, I love it.

Fuck, I quit this forum. This is just a joke.

18. :laughing:

[​IMG]

edit: lefty wing?

:laughing:

19. No, you haven't.

No, I said your list of so called "prominent" right wingers was bullocks. I know who Malkin is, but she and the other no names you listed are hardly "prominent". Malkin comes close, but the others are no names.

You really need to work on reading what you see and not what you want to see.