Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another DT thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chaser, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Well I found out I will have to be taking a DT this saturday, I smoked a very very small amount on Thusday ( 5 days ago) I just got a small buzz and I have absolutely no tolerance at all (clean about 2.5 weeks before thursday) So my question is should I get some niacin and or cranberry pills, or just take the test as is making sure i excersise a lot, and drink lots of water these following days?

Also how much can you guys get niacin for, I went to the store today and just saw a bottle for 16 bucks, which seems a little pricy.

Thanks in advance for replies, this is also a test from a emloyer not a home one if that makes a difference.

2. #2 DragonJediMik, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
    Two days man? Water pills and run your ass off. I smoke 3 months, every day, and ran 8 miles for 3 days and passed my test. I am VERY skinny though. It depends on your build. Also you could go to a head shop and pick up some detox. Hope this helps....

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

EDIT: Wait, 9 days...yeah dude just run man. Sweat it out. Get some water pills from walmart.

3. you should be fine...i mean...whats the test for...if its for a job and you work out a fair amount and DONT SMOKE then you should pass..i mean..i have a DT tommrow for a job and didnt know i had to be tested same day as the interview and smoked 2 days ago...but iv'e just been chugging water and i passed a home DT so am pretty confident that ill pass a real one...plus many sources have told me that most of the DT dont really go through a lab...just taken to get you to take it...but thats for this job..good luck:wave: