Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another DT question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cityofgrass, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Hey everyone.

So yeah this is my first post, but I have been a lurker of grasscity for a year or so now. I have a DT coming up for a new job (wasn't aware that the hiring proces would be so quick but my second and final interview is on Monday). I have smoked id say at least 15 times per day for the past 7 years of my life - oh and its fire too, not beast or schwiggles.

I went out and purchased qcarbo32 from GNC today. I originally wanted quickfix, but I don't think I can get it shipped here in time.

I am drinking about 200oz of water a day, will start working out and stop eating fatty foods until the day of. On the day of the test I will follow all instructions properly, and not overdrink water. Should I also take some B vitamins the day of as well?

I have read about certo, niacin, whizzinator etc etc. but do not want to do that. I also am not oging to wear someone elses piss on my leg because knowing my luck the bottle will leak and we all know how that will turn out.

I hope the DT will be on Wednesday, but we will see what happens.

Basically what I am wondering is:

1. Has there ever been anyone to fail a DT when PROPERLY following all the directions for QCarbo32?

2. Is there any suggestions on top of my planned methodology before the DT?

3. Does anyone think I have a high chance of failing?

Basically this thread is a confidence booster for me so I don't have to constantly shit my pants over the thought of failing this test.

2. I honestly think your going to fail with flying colors my friend.

The longer/more you smoke, the longer it takes to get out of your system.

Alot has to do with your metabolism too, I can smoke everyday and have it outta my system in a month, I can eat constantly, do whatever, sit on my ass, and I don't gain a pound.

and a question, why would you apply for a job that requires drug testing, without going through all the precautions first?

3. I'd say the only way to be sure is to keep off it for 3+ weeks, although... I smoke as much as you, and I passed a DT only one week sober.

4. #4 KoolZ, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Take a lot of niacin, enough to make your piss almost orange, and drink 2-3 gallons of water per day, you can be clean in as little as a couple days.

p.s. or should i say, test clean.

5. Someone on GC was talking about these pills that work to pass a DT that are supposed to be for women, and change the color of your urine to a bunch of colors. I don't know what they were called, but I'd like to know also. Anyone have any info?

6. Pretty much every single job that is open right now does a pre-employment DT. I thought I wasn't going to get a call back for 2 weeks or so, but I got it the next day.

I hope youre wrong but we will see what happens

7. What method did you use?

8. And I don't really want to take niacin, bc I don't want to feel sunburnt all over. Not exactly my thing.

9. Yeah, that shit doesn't sound fun. I had a friend who took it for a while and then ended up not getting the job. Haha.

Good luck with your test.

10. Appreciate it. And yeah sucks for him :D

11. Ok, if you want to spend more than a few bucks like the economically challenged way, get 45$ and go get a two day test clean drink from a headshop.

12. Yeah the kit I bought was 43. The kits that are at the shops around here are no name brands.

13. They have name brand piss-clean products?

14. its called QCarbo32.

Light meal like 3 hours before the test then 16 ounces of water
    Wait an hour take the QCarbo
    Fill it up with cold water and drink that
    Piss once or twice

Then give the sample midstream

15. So I think I am going to use someone elses urine - I have a pump/tube assembly that has worked for a TON of friends of mine.

The one thing I am wondering is how long can I store the urine for become it becomes bad? Some people have said store it in the fridge, some said the freezer. Any experience based opinions?

16. exercise like running cardio stuff....eat detoxifying foods (fiber green tea) and drink tons of water ....