Yet another drug test thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lucoya, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hey GC. So I've recently left my job due to various reasons that are quite legit for not wanting to be there.
    I smoked pretty much every day this summer, and I'm a 2 1/2 year toker. But I didn't ever smoke every day until recently.
    With that info learned, I'm asking for a little advice. I haven't smoked since 8 days ago. I also run 5 miles 6 times a week and sweat like a pig all day even when I don't exercise, because I was in South Carolina for a week and it's blisteringly hot down there compared to CT.
    Anyways, I want to apply as an assets protection officer at various places. Clearly this kind of job warrants a drug test, and I'm assuming most places require tests 72 hours within the time of the interview if they like you enough to want to hire you.
    I'm 6'4, 185, and healthy.
    I want to get a new job asap. I have money saved to hold me over, over a thousand. I don't want to burn all through that though.
    When is a good time to apply at a place like Target? I used to work there as a sales associate, and when I applied, they called as I got back in the door and I had an interview 2 days later, where I was promptly hired but had to submit a drug test in 72 hours. I didn't smoke back then, so it wasn't a problem at the time.
    Any advice is appreciated.

2. Get someone to piss for you. Thats what I did. Put that shit in a small bottle, and put a thermacare heatwrap around it, tape that shit under your thigh. Good to go.

3. In all honesty there is no time better then now to apply for jobs.. With everyone going back to college and high school and shit, there will be tons of voids to fill.. Get out there and market yourself man!

4. Do you have a Dollar Tree nearby? They have marijuana tests for $1 (or at least they do at mine).

It won't be the same as a lab drug test, but it will at least give you an idea of whether you're close to passing. If you fail a simple at-home drug test like that, there's no way you're going to pass a lab test.

If you pass it... I'd probably still give it about 5-7 days and then start applying, just to be extra safe.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=failed+a+drug+test+using+synthetic+urine

I don't know why people still act like fake piss is a 100% surefire way to pass a test. :poke:

5. I'm pretty determined to clean my system. I run daily, I'm in shape, and it's supposed to only take a max of 30 days for thc to still be noticeable in drug tests. With my athletics and the fact that I am not a veteran toker, I hope I can be fine by next week or the week after that. I just wanted some opinions.

6. just go buy a test from like walgreens and test yourself

7. i heard people pass drug tests with 1 day or 2 notice w/o even running. i think you'll be ok. you may test negative now if you haven't smoked recently.

8. I haven't as I said before. But I have a big frame, I'm tall as hell with broad shoulders. I've always been the guy that needs more of everything to get by, more weed to knock me out, more caffeine to feel any sort of buzz, more food to fuel, you get the idea. I was born a damn neanderthal. So I feel like all the THC will exit me slower than a person with normal height and a smaller frame.