Yet another apple pipe thread

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Thought I'd give one of these fuckers a go.

Couple quick questions that have been covered before but I just want some fresh new advice.

The old bowl bit. Because weed is shitty here the nugs are quite small and I don't want them falling through and the whole thing getting wasted. Is it worth throwing some foil over that and poking small toothpick holes in (yeah I know the 'DON'T USE FOIL DUDEEEEE' shit but it's like, 2 hits. It'll be fine).

And then I know this is usually preference based but are we to carb, or not to carb? Personally I'm saying naaaa bra because I don't want to give myself even more options to fuck it up by putting another hole in, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't make much difference other than to clear the smoke or summat, but what are you guys saying?

Thx.

2. I used foil all the time. I'll probably be feeling it when I get older, lol. Here's some advice, don't smoke out of foil or an apple. Get some glass bro.

3. Make the bowl really small by removing the steam and poking holes in it using a needle. I wouldnt carb it theres really no room for clearing smoke.