Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yesterdays Pickup -Og Kush- w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bctoker112, Mar 16, 2008.

1. So yesterday I grabbed a nice bag of some stinky Og Kush. Whats pictured is 3oz of 4 purchased. Sorry for the poor attempt on my poor camera to capture some of the glory of this bud but until I got the extra cash my quality will just have to be unknown. Smoke report on this very limey citrus like taste with a hint of coffee like after taste. Very dense sticky nugs the trim could be better but they leave alot of the trim on because of its thc value.The qp just stinks i had to put and exhaust fan on my window to keep the smell out of the rest of the house along with double bagging it in my famous Dog smell proof "BC BAG" only available here in vancouver. The high is very uplifting I hit say .4 this morning in the bubbler and im still up there. Hope you guys like my CNC routed "Og Kush" sign. Believe it or not i designed and made that in school during class time and handed it in for marks. The teacher asked, "who's og kush?", I laughed and replied "hes a great man". Questions and Comments very much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. whered you get that rolling board?

3. damn you got a big ass bag of nugs there bro. you gonna be set for a while.

if you dont care how much did you pay for a qp of some nug like that? i know its canada and the prices are noticeably cheaper.

4. Which? My custom cut marble rolling surface? Premium for rolling i tell yea. I got buddy who works at a marble cutting place to hook me up with a little piece. Perfect rolling surface which cost me nothing.

5. what about the og kush board?

6. I new somebody would eventually ask. This bag labeled by the grower as "pungent og" i paid $700. This bag will magically vanish in 2-3 days. I had a qp on thursday but i seem to have mastered this technique and it vanished by friday night.

7. Very nice price. Enjoy it while it lasts.

8. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. ^^ why thank you, apparently i cant read.

10. bump my old ass thread! lol Sup people im back from a long absence.:wave:

11. hahah wow dude ironic i just bought an eigth of og kush last night. along with a new piece i'll post pics of mine later. damn this is some of the best i've ever had. like you said very lasing uplifting high. i love it. had the oppurtunity to splurge on some green crack for 70 dollars an 1/8 but didnt think any bud was worth that. besides i didn't have the money