Yesterday was interesting...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HollyLee666, Oct 11, 2007.

1. So, yesterday I went to school and got out at about 12. I went and picked up my older sister and took her home. Me, my sister, and her girlfriend were sitting at the picknick table blazing it up. Then a girl I went to grade school with came over and we smoked another one. So, by the time I left I was BLAZED. I get home and my momma asks me to drive her to do some errands. Now, she knows I'm fucked up so it's cool. So, we're driving along and she gives me five muscle relaxers to take. I was pretty damn excited about it so I took them. Maybe 30 minutes later, I AM FEELING THE COMBO! So, we do what momma has to do and then go home. I remember that I have to write a paper and have it e-mailed to my teacher by 8! I was trippin' out trying to fuckin' type this paper. I get it done and e-mailed in on time so I go to sleep. Well, my friend came over and stayed with me last night and me and momma were in my room rolling up some fresh green. Kayla (the friend) asked me to go with her while she got gas. I was like fine but we're burnin' this while we're gone. So we smoke out her car. We get home and can't even fuckin' walk!

Needless to say, this was one of the best days I've had in a while.

2. your mom gives you pills to get high off of? WTF

3. ^^ i agree.... not trying to hate on you, but that's pretty fucked up.

4. sounds like you got pretty fucked up. that paper would have been a buzzkill to me. well im glad you had a grand time.

5. Would it be any different if she had given me some herb? I trust what my mom gives me over what I coould buy off some dealer anyday.

6. 100% agree with ya.. my bros mom is a pharmacists and sadly she takes alot of xanax, but she's always been cool about hookin me and him up with free shit