Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yesterday i got jacked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chipdogfizzle, Sep 21, 2011.

1. so i was picking up an ounce and then a guy pulled out a gun and took all of my money. i could jack him back but that would like start something big and i dont want to get shot. what can i do to start selling again or just make $300 back with in a week

2. Firstly, you shouldn't be buying that much if its the first time buying or if you really don't know them that well.

3. Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop.:cool:

4. Jackass... Be a douche about it and call the cops and say some random guy was asking you to buy weed off of him and he ended up pulling a gun on you and beating you up and stole your money... Or just grow up and accept defeat and move on.

You won't make $300 in a week with no money to buy and make the $300..

5. You got jacked get over it and learn. If he had jacked you by knife then yeah go jack him back but if he has a gun its too risky. No one wants to die over bud.

6. chipdogfizzle must live in tha hood

7. you gotta spend money to make money

and if you don't gots no money, how you gonna make money

8. Get fronted a quarter and go from there?

I mean your the one who fucked up.. Someone pulls a gun on me they better kill me because they aren't touching my fucking herb

9. [quote name='"StickyIkyMarley"']Get fronted a quarter and go from there?

I mean your the one who fucked up.. Someone pulls a gun on me they better kill me because they aren't touching my fucking herb[/quote]

Hmm die over weed or live to buy another bag... Pretty easy choice

10. Not to insult you, but everyone acts tough till there's a gun to their face. I'd gladly give them my stuff, better than being shot, or killed. But if you REALLY wanna fuck someone over, call the cops on them.

11. I've known people that were killed because of coke/vikes... Not herb

None taken, but people have tried to rob me (last week actually, no gun involved tho) and that shit didn't go down to well for um.. But if your not afraid of your mortality a gun won't bother you, especially if you stare down a 12g barrel on a weekly basis..

But yea, if you wanna fuck um over I second that, you'd be a snitch tho if you can live with that

12. McDonalds does not pay $10hr GTFO!

13. $10.25/hr where I live. :p :wave:

14. 1. Where do you live?

2. Are you a manager?

15. so did you cum or no?

16. I once got jacked a Gram, no shit he took the money and the weed a whole fucking gram..cost a fiver :mad:

I got my money back though ;) and all his weed ;)

17. Yo son u got got take it as that leave it alone u didnt do nuttin wen it happen no need to do anythin now dont deal with people that u dont kno and. U gettin a
    O u kno

18. This almost happened to me once... dude pulled a gun out on me and i told him to put that shit away unless you're gonna use it, then i said "see their goes the cops"...
    the dude looked around hella scared and ran off.....

9 times out of 10 they aren't going to shoot or the gun isn't loaded.
    (from my experience)

19. Challenge him to a "smoke off" haha. If you win you get your money back with the dank, if he wins he gets to get away free. :smoking::smoking::hippie:

20. That is so stupid :hello: