Yes we cannabis!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by amsterdamage, Jan 13, 2009.

1. YES WE CANNABIS!!!

That seems to be the new phrase.
    I don't know where it came from but I like it!!! :hello:

2. I like it as well! :smoke:

3. What exactly does that mean :confused:

4. I think I worked it out.

It's a play on Obama's "yes we can". Plus it says we support cannabis.
    A little confusing but not too bad lol

5. That seems right because that is SO CLEVER i love it:D

6. Your welcome. I used the phrase first. I forgot to copyright it, and now I'm screwed on the royalties, but, that baby is mine.;)

I also wish I had started a public transportation company called The CannaBus Line. All my coaches are powered by hemp oil bio diesel.

You know, in my mind...:smoking:

7. lets start the (shirt) printing presses

8. Except Obama's already revealed his negative stance on marijuana decriminilization / legalization.

Not even in office yet and he's already disappointed me.

9. He actually said that he's in favor of decriminalization but not legalization. He wants to stop raiding dispensaries and arresting medical patients. Obama also said that the drug war is a failure. He's no Ron Paul but he's way better than McCain would've been

10. Hell yes. Ron Paul! I still got his bumper sticker lol

11. I don't foresee any policy changes at a federal level for a long time, unfortunately. Especially considering the way he responded to the change.gov legalization question. No explanation, no "I support decrim," no "we need to evaluate," just flat out Obama does not support Legalization, period.

12. That response was not directly from Obama, just his administration. Obama has stated that he wants to have science play a large role in his reforms which is certainly on our side. I don't see any major changes happening soon either but like I said before, he's no Ron Paul but I feel confident that Obama will get this country moving in the right direction pertaining to the war on drugs. NORML wrote a good piece about how politicians still feel that supporting marijuana decrim/legalization is a political liability when it is actually an opportunity. As more politicians realize this we will move closer and closer to controlled legalization.