Yes I would cut off my dick for 25 million

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pain88, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Yes I would do it for that amount if I can preserve it erect .

2. Sad..

Must not use it very much.

• Like Like x 5
  3. why would you want to preserve it?
    doesn't matter because this makes little sense

4. So he can feel how much he fucked himself

• Like Like x 9
  5. I'll make 25 million and save my dick,. I ain't a fucking charity taker, building an empire earns a lot of respect.
    Anyone can win money, and lose all of it. To have it all and then some, is true success.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'd probably do it if I was 80 or something.

• Like Like x 1
  7. But what's the point of being rich if you can't fuck bitches?

• Like Like x 11
  8. Then you don't deserve a dick in the first place.

lol.

• Like Like x 5
  9. People are so brainwashed by money its unreal, so tell me one thing.
    When you die will it be worth it? Will you take the money with you? hug it in your grave while your system is completely light outs rotting away?

What happens if you do something stupid like this for money and you die soon after without actually spending it and enjoying it because the body was too busy trying to repair and heal itself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. But what if OP had a micro penis?

11. Same thing applies, money simply cannot buy happiness.
    Its all in the mind. How does a child sit in a sandpit all day and have the time of its life?

12. A 1.5 inch Dick isn't going to bring happiness either lmao probably just embarrassment . Now that 25million though... Some of that could go towards a Dick transplant. Nice car house can still have kids cause I didn't see anything about cutting your balls off... (I'd imagine)

13. Cool, in Vietnamese Dong (didn't make that up) that's only a little over a grand in the US. I'm sure we could start a gofundme to make this happen.

You'll be the most famous idiot on the internet for a week.

14. hahahaha ebin
    check my singles memelord ;^))

15. I'd cut it off for $20 if you supplied the knife and cleaned up the mess.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fuck that! Lmao!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

17. Can you reattach a penis? You can reattach lots of other limbs so why not a penis. I'd definitely do it if it was possible.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah I heard on the news story about a woman who cut her abusive husbands dick off and he got it sewn back on

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  19. I would sooner pay you twenty-five millions dollars to enlarge my penis than accept twenty-five million dollars to give it away.

just girth tho..

• Like Like x 2