Yes Another drug test thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Emerica47, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hey guys, ill try and keep this short and sweet, but i promise worth the read.
    So i took a UA dot drug test on a thursday April 13. Still no results. My employer says he is still wating on them as well. So i was clean from weed for over a year because my job randomly drug test. Finally after a year i got a drug test. My urine was yellow and i was pretty cofident i would be safe from a retake so I to take a few hits after since i just took a test. Took 3 bong rips. Then smoked alot of resin for the next 3 days. I got a call from employer 3 days later saying i have to retake drug test since they lost mine. So after 3 days clean i took the cvs first check drug test. Bam was negitive, solid 2 lines. Next morning was my UA test at lab corp. Took 5 dollar tree drug test and some over priced detox drink and bam all solid negatives. My urine was a very slight slight yellow when i took the new labcorp test. Im skinny 6 ft with fast motabalism. Dot says they at 50ng/ml. Anyways its april 19th now no results. Wtf. Haha im assuming im positive. What do you all think. Thanks for any responses.

2. Wheres the love peeps ✌

3. I think you'll find out soon enough. Thanks for posting!

4. Oh man, guaranteed they know your a drug addict. Youre going down man, they gonna love you in pen

5. Hahaha i know right. Spiritually its not a big deal but i do loose my cdl if i fail. Thanks for the reply, enjoyed the laugh. No thoughts of wisdom though?

6. I know its a bitch, i try to make light of bad situations. In total ive got 0 thoughts of wisdom to offer

7. If you haven't heard anything and its been about a solid week I think your fully good man. Dig this tip: If possible try and obtain the prescription diuretic "Lasix..." Basically the idea is to dilute the urine below the limit, not detox fully. You can blaze right up to the night before but say u have to go in at 9am...get up at 4-5am, and DRINK WATER. Take a nice dose of the Lasix...if you drink a gallon or so or more you'll piss probably a dozen times before the test. You must take B Vitamins ~1 hour before the actual test to make it yellow and take a scoop of creatine monohydrate dissolved in water. All the detox, cleanse, etc BS out there is just that, crap. Whizzinator is really risky these days. They really know about it, so make damn sure you've practiced to perfection before going in, and don't act nervous. But a strong diuretic and so much water it almost makes you sick will temporarily sink your thc levels to undetectable levels. The diuretic is a MASSIVE help but if you just pound pound pound water and make sure to piss at least 10x before the test, using b vitamins and creatine you will have a good shot. Much better than relying on some GNC $40 wack fake detox drink that preys on your fear and misunderstanding of the facts. So, short notice = DILUTE. I think this method works better than say quitting 7-10 days before a test. I'd be a lot more worried if I just gave it a week off or so compared with the TRUE dilution method. Warning: If you dilute correctly, its a very very uncomfortable experience...seriously not even worth it really. Its a 4-5am wake up, and chug a gallon + of water pissing like crazy and nervous the entire time...idk, overall if your getting dropped it sucks but you should just quit IMO. The Rx diuretic is the key here: to get it, say you have high blood pressure often or swelling in your feet "sometimes" of course as if doc checks those feet you gotta just say it happens at random. Its a diuretic...easy to obtain. The golden ticket to pass your test, with CREATINE and B VITAMIN pills. Get that ass sick from the water and you are there. After the test the idea of drinking water should be abhorrent to you for awhile ~.

8. Sweet dude, never heard of that one before after all my recent research. Thanks for the tip from me and anyone else reading ✌

9. So im posting a picture of my home test for anyone else curious. I was 3 days clean with the cvs first check. And 3 and a half days clean with the dollar tree test leading up to right before the labcorp test. Ill also post my end results since i never see that on the forums anywhere. If anyone else has any input please add!

Attached Files:

10. Okay so an update. I got ansy and decided to call the MRO. They said they sent the results back to the employer. I never got a a call yet. Id say thats good new, no?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why don't you have fake pee? I also hold a CDL and have to get randoms and I use fake piss. What I do is buy a bunch of those hand warmers that come in a two pack rip one out and rubber band it to the pee bottle. Then I take it and shove it in my tube sock . I do this every morning 5 days a week. The fake pee does work. Always make sure to keep two bottles of pee on hand. So if you take a test you always have an extra bottle waiting while you order a new one.

12. Thats what im hoping, they said its been mailed back already so we will see....

13. Fake piss? The kind you buy at the smoke shops? Can the nee technolgy detect that? If all goes well i might try that. Miss smoking. Do you have a class A

14. They can't detect it because it's what's used to calibrate the testing machines. No I have a class b since I only drive a vac truck.

15. The most popular and most trusted pee is quick fix. Where ever you buy it from just make sure you have the most up to date batch.

16. So... I passed! I got a call today, 8 days later.... So to recap, i smoked 3 days beforr my drug test. The day before test i took cvs first check test and passed. Passed 5 dollar tree test the day before test. Took 8 days to get results. Passed drug test.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Great, dude!

I've passed drug tests before, too .. though I'm an occasional weed smoker.

Maybe we should sticky this drug test thread so new posters can post here and ask op questions instead of making new ones .. :D

18. making this thread is what helped you pass

glad we could help!