Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yes...another drug test thread..just need your opinion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by One_Love_Herb, Jun 16, 2009.

1. okay well i have a dt for my job on wednesday. on wednesday it will have been 23 days since i last smoked. and it was just that one time i smoked pretty much in the last 2 months. so before that i was clean for like 5 weeks to. so i smoked maybe a gram of some bud.

i excersise 5 days a week, only have 9% body fat. im a pretty skinny person.

im just wondering you think ill pass my test or should i try diluting tomorrow and the rest of tonight?

2. If it won't hurt you to dilute, you might as well. I've never been in that position, but it seems like a sensible opinion.

3. Dont take this as concrete but you are most likely clean. Im sure it wont hurt to dilute. Go buy a home test and see.