Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yes, another drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sbren17, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hi, I am starting a new job August 6th where I will have a random drug test during my first week. Because of this, I can't really prepare by diluting or by synthetic. By the time I start work, I'll have been 22 days clean. Before this past Sunday, I have been smoking probably like once a day for the past 2 months, and before that I smoked about 3 times a day for a year. I am about 6ft 165lbs, so relatively skinny but not a twig. I am going to be running every day for a couple miles leading up to the test and am going to try to eat healthy and take a multivitamin with niacin and a bunch of other stuff.

Are there any suggestions on what else I can do to pass? And based off of what I've said, do you think I have a chance of passing?

What are your thoughts on cranberry juice, and drinking a lot of water, or detox drinks?

Thanks so much for any help or advice!

2. I'm not sure how Detox drinks work but I guess you can try and drink one of those. They probably come with instructions anyway. Just keep running like you said and on August 5th, the day before you start work, go buy a home drug test and see if you pass. If you do you should be good :smoking: