yep...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dxmismyman, Mar 27, 2009.

1. whatup gc...

havnt been on for awhile

buying some 4 bottles of cvs tussin wit ha liter of sprite and a bag of jolly ranchers for tomarrow cause half day of school and parents are outta town.

my town is dry out of shrooms and *good* acid so im pretty pissed... but dxmismymainman.

smoke a phat bowl and have a fun night gc :smoking:

2. Is that supposed to be poor-mans syrup ?

3. yes sir... but id reather save 4 bucks especially so i can buy another bottle of tussin after i use up these 4 bottles...

and idk if u were asking but sprite jolly ranchers and cough syrup=sizzerp.

4. #4 Diceman, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I hope you just enjoy sprite and jolly ranchers cause they have nothing to do with dxm. Not helping it and not with the traditional use of ingestion.

The syrup you got isn't the same as codeine/prometh so treating it like so seems pointless but by all means take the DXM however you want.

No..."sizzurp" is PRESCRIPTION cough medicidine with codeine/prometh mixed with sprite...and yea some like jollyranchers. DXM has nothing to do with lean. Anytime you take DXM you are never leaning...just robotripping

5. jesus christ dude, dont attack me...

and u can take dxm with sprite and jolly ranchers... also some prefer wisky in their drink...i dont have wisky and i tihnk wisky woudld just add to the horrible taste... the codine im aware of and just dont care bout that part. and tussin has like 706 mg (around tehre) per 8 oz bottle which is same as robo but w/out the menthol. this is just to get me to be able to sip a bottle or 2 after i chug 1 or 2...

dont gotta attack me over it... if i made a mistake about some of my facts then im sorry.

6. How am I attacking you? Don't be scared..it's ok

Like I said you can take the DXM however you want. Put on bread and eat it like a sandwich for all I care.

All im sayin is it's gonna taste like ass (unlike real drank) and unless it has atleast the codeine and zero DXM it's not sizzurp

Go ahead sip your dxm

7. #7 dxmismyman, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    sorry lol... thats why i hate internet u can never tell the persons full emotions in their words...

but yea.

what does the codine even do in the drink?

the only reason why i want tussin is cause its cheap and it has like 706mg of dxm...

u know anythign better u tell me pls?

i like ur sanwitch proposition too lol

i might try that lmfao, but that would make me feel retarted...

i heard saltine crackers help put down a bottle of cough syrup quite well too, u know anything bout that?

8. Diceman is right... that's not real syrup at all. If you couldn't tell... I was poking fun at you with my first post.

Real players sip on lean, which the main ingredient is a prescription strength cough syrup that has codeine & promethazine. Kids who don't know what they're doing, sip that OTC stuff. I don't mean any offense by that, just trying to tell you what the deal is, so you know.

This isn't my bottle, but here's what the real shit comes in.
    [​IMG]

9. the things i'd do for that bottle. (cant find lean for past month ugh)

10. Sipping DXM is ineffective because its converted in your liver or whatever.

You have to down it fairly quickly.

11. Yay Robotripping!

Ya'll've been arguing too much. Get them lungs some smoke - they're dangerously high in oxygen.

I'd like some 'scription tasties. If OTC is that good, what about the shit that ain't messing around? But that seems like a lot of work to get, considering it takes two minutes and six bucks to walk to Walgreens for a bottle of Wal-Tussin.