Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yep yep..its true...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Dec 30, 2002.

1. newgirl is my girlfriend now...YAY:D

2. please tell... what inch thingy?

3. We are talking about Human females, right?:p

Just wanted to be sure.

Don't ferget what I told ya about hanging around with women!

THEY COST MONEY!

Get a haircut, and get a real job!

Way to go Norm!

4. go norm! go norm! yay!

5. she said she likes the curls, and my hair is so soft she wants to blow her nose in it...but she wants me to get a haircut:S..hmmm

also, nope, not love...im not jumping in the way of that train until im sure its worth it(let it be said that those are norms famous last words, more than likely)

dave matthews band rocks.

6. hey thats cool man, yay for you, good luck.

7. ::does that happy for norm dance::

congrats man :D

8. hnmmmm

imagine that...

i compltetely forgot what i was gonna say....

9. hahaha, i can just see critter doin tha happy dance...anywho, im outta here for some new years eve celebration, i hope yall have a good one:D

10. yahoo for school

11. that scared the fuck out of me, i get the email sayin that someone has replied, so i check it and it says "Jesus has replied to yep yep..its true.. in the seasoned tokers forum"

AHHHHHHHH

i speak woth the loard.

12. indeed, im on dial up, and its just as fast as it was with the smilies, i have noticed no difference.