YEP GOT RIPpED

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jksr1, Sep 6, 2010.

1. my 2 6' FOOTERS. N.Y D RIGHT OUT OF MY YARD .SAT KNIGHT, MAD ABOUT MY PLANTS, BUT MADDER ABOUT SOMEBODY IN MY YARD AT NIGHT.HERES PIXS. ALLS I GOT TO SAY IS[ COCK SUCKERS] THAY NEEDED 5 OR 6 WEEKS TO GO. ALL WELL GOT TO MORE. HERES PIXS FIRST 2 GON. NEXED 2 STILL GOT. P.S I THINK I KNOW. LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FLATS HAND FULL OR 2 OF ROOFING NAILS AT THE AND OF DRIVE WAY IF I KNOW FOR SURE. FOR

Attached Files:

2. I honestly don't know what you just said

3. he got his plants jacked...

If I were him, I would be drunk typing in all caps too..:(

4. I feel ur pain man. At least they didn't get much.

5. shit man, sorry to hear bout your plants, best of luck

6. i caught 2 would be rippers sat. night they left empty handed running

7. lol at the drunk typing

but yeah rippers are so dumb. looks like shes barely budding. sorry man i feel your pain:(

8. dude that so sucks. you know it had to be some kid.

9. How pathetic they will be when after smoking 5 joints they'll be asking each other if they feel something...:hello:

10. need to get a gun lol
    its what im doin as soon as i can

11. didnt get the last part about how you know who it is, but regardless that blows major, esp. w/ the plants being in your own backyard, u gotta b f'n pissed :eek:

12. i was drunk when i was typing:d but you now what i ment. I had to UNload lol.

13. Sorry to hear about this :eek:

Happened to me one year too and it sucks!

14. Damn man I'm sorry hear that.

15. yo broseph i know how you feeling, i just got ripped on one of my plants a few weeks ago that was 6 weeks into flowering and had about about an ounce on it.

16. A gun will just make the shithole deeper.

17. bro Ive been completley thinking 24/7 about rippers and hunters.but I did find a plot of 7 plants if my shit gets ripped his shit is getting ripped