Yellowing Top And New Growth Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by baldylox59, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 baldylox59, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Hi all,
    This is my first grow. I'm started from bag seed while I get my equipment together for a DWC setup. I have 3 plants in 4 gal pots in a mix of 60% peat, 20% perlite, and 20% vermiculite. I'm using Technaflora nutes (and am very careful about following mixing directions), have a 48" - 4 bulb T5 6400k light, & 2 - 2' T5 6400k on the way, but they are on my screened porch for 10 to 13 hours a day in direct sunlight and later in the day indirect sunlight. 2 of them are right at 12" in height, and the other about 18". They are about 5 weeks out, and have been doing really well until the past few days. The tops are turning a mottled lime green on the margins, with darker centers, and new growth leaves are also lime green (see below)

6-11-13 (12).JPG 6-10-13 (6).jpg 6-10-13 (8).jpg

The pots are kinda heavy, so I'm guessing that they may have been over watered (my brother is also involved), but read that it could be a lack of iron and sulfur. I'm planning on letting them dry out for a few days, but what should I do about feeding in the mean time?
    It's basically a "soil-less" setup, and I'm not really straight about feeding this grow media anyway.

Thanks for the help
    baldylox