Yellowing leaves on 1 plant.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by reggie1387, Mar 24, 2019.

1. #1 reggie1387, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Hey growers.
    1 of my plants I noticed a few days ago started yellowing on the higher leaves. They were flipped on the 4th of February. I have had some dramas with spider mites, been spraying homemade insecticide soap and washing off with garden hose. Been keeping them away for a couple of days. Growing indoors in 3x3. Under 3x288 qb and far red initiation puck. Growing in soil, using rain water. feeding General Hydroponics 3 part flora series as per chart. Also using florablend, armor Si, calimagic, liquid Koolbloom. I just gave them a feed PH’d to 6.2. Ph run off 6.2-6.4.
    Any ideas why it’s yellowing?

Attached Files:

2. Few more updated pics from this morning if any has ideas. The 1 really yellow plant has a lot of spider mite damage but the white marks on leaves (pic1,2) kinda looks like white Mold? I have been using insecticide soap and hosing off with pressure and removes lots of eggs but just doesn’t seem to be working. I gave it some defoliation today to remove bigger fan leaves that had mites on them. Other 2 plants seem to be doing well (pic4,5)

Attached Files:

3. Anyone with any ideas???

So I just went out to give them a water. The 1 plant is still looking off. I could still see mites. I do have Persimilis bugs on the way hopefully they will help. I have noticed there are some lower yellowing leaves that look different. Any ideas calmag?

Attached Files: