Yellowing Leaves— NL Auto Flower HEEEEELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fonzerelli, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Howdy growers!!
    First time grower here:

So, I purchased seeds from Cr0p King and planted 4 Auto-Fem Northern Lights at the end of October.

While growth appears normal, one of my plants, “Mac,” has began showing Leaves with patchy yellow areas. Now, close to December, my plants have begun flowering but “Mac” has grown significantly yellower and I’m getting seriously worried.

I’ve done research on possible nutrient deficiencies, nute burn, light burn, and over-watering. I just can’t seem to pin down what steps I can take to save this plant. Please help me out!

#SaveMac
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Specifics:
    4 plants
    3:1– fox farm soil to perlite mixture
    3 Gallon Pots
    24/7 400w LED light exposure, beginning to end
    Each plant is watered once every 24- 36 hours with distilled water, mixed with MircleGro Indoor Plant food.
    Switched over to MircleGro Bloom at beginning of flowering

2. Images are not showing

By the way, MiracleGro products are never recommended to use with cannabis.

3. I believe if you press-hold, or right click on the IMG, it gives you an option to open? If not, what am I doing wrong?

4. Im just using their plant food which is a 3-nutrient mixture, none of the poison MircleGro puts in their other products.

5. If you did exactly the same thing to all 4 plants, and only one is showing distress, then maybe it's just an unhealthy plant, born that way, or maybe it got nutes spilled on it.

6. Maybe... I pruned the bad leaves this morning. If the plant doesn’t improve in about a week, I’ll just leave it to it’s own devices, observe and record.

7. I grew that exact strain , I ended up with baseball bat sized colas , very powdered bud also , I had five seeds from crop king , had 2 different pheno’s out of the five , my 2 girls were doing what yours were , it ended up being root bound , I hate to transplant autos , but did it any way , and wow were they amazing plants , deffinantly on my to grow again list

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks man, that was really helpful, and definitely a relief. I’m curious, did you have to transplant the 2 phenos into larger pots? Did it work for both plants?

Thanks again mate

9. I only had to transplant the two plants from the one pheno type , it was yellowing bad , tried everything , come to see the rootball in the 3 gallon pots was huge and the dirt left in amongst the root ball wasent buffering any nutes , within a week of transplant they were green and going balls to the wall, mine were nute hogs and it was great herb when done , your going to really enjoy it , hope that’s also your problem , I’ve grown there white widow fem, candy cane auto , northern lights auto , and next run I’m trying the white widow auto fem they sent me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum