Yellowing leafs????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Northern cali, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hi grasscity im veggn my purp clones in soil,sum earthgro soil
    Smells like Manure,im currently in week 2veg and givn them a half tsp of floranova
    Gro,and greatwhite,y u guys think my leafs,are yellowing and sum
    Leafs look a lil burn,do u guys think its da MANURE?
    Does soil wit manure have sum kind nutes??help need
    Knowledge opionions anybody??ill post pics in a bit

2. the manure is the nutes, its organic fertilizer, so if you are adding more and your leaves are burning then I would lay off the feedings until the plant looks like it needs them

3. Earthgro is manufactured by Scott's, a subsidiary of Monsanto. These are the same evil gnomes that make Miracle Grow.

You get what you paid for and you paid for junk.

J

4. manure is very high in nutrients so that may be your problem. your soil may have been too high in nutes to start with

marijuana is very sensitive to strong concentration of nutrients when young. I always recommend mixing your soil with coco fibre and perlite to dilute it. it works great as a seedling soil

5. Lol it was sum cheap soil tho,wat soil u reccomend thats good but also were im saven money?damm i kinda figured that the manure had nutes ima jus lay off da grow,i still wana give it greatwhite,wat u think:confused:

6. Fox farm or Black Gold is what i would use

7. Woa!!!!im not even done readn the link,u guys use sum soil that i never heard of ha,and seems expensive,thr type of doils i see around here are the basic homedepot ones plus foxfarm,happyfrog,707roots,,,dis soil stuff gettn technical now ha i jus wana good soil not more then 10$ ha on a budget any of the ones i named good??dis homedepot one is ok but havn lil troubles cuz da manure and i got a bunch of nutes i wana use

8. ForumRunner_20130205_135026.png

ForumRunner_20130205_135026.png

ForumRunner_20130205_135104.png

Attached Files:

9. Like I said - ya get what you pay for AND - you get out of your garden what you put into it.

That is all. Good luck.

J