yellowing from bottom up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pushinbuds, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Gotta little problem with my plant, doesnt look so good:( id like to help to get it healthy again.

First time grow CFL's dont know the strain, ph 7, used miraclegrow ultrabloom 15-30-15 ocasionally but it always seemed to just harm the plant, so i basically water it with tap water majority of the time, the plant that was really healthy looking now looks alot worse then the one which grew twice as tall, bottom 4 fan leaves have died and more are starting to please help can show pictures if needed

Attached Files:

2. ForumRunner_20130219_124816.png

Another pocture

3. Wrong about the ph about 6.5

ForumRunner_20130219_130004.png

4. What kind of soil are you using and stop using MG nutes. Are they the time release ones? If so, you may want to flush and get something good (non-time release) to feed your girls.

5. Plants need more 'n' in veg, more of 'n' 'p' and 'k' in transition, more 'p' while nodding, and more 'k' to make buds. That being said, the stuff you are using has a 15-30-15 value that doesn't change any over time. A plant with too much 'n' in bloom, will hamper it's finishing, screw up the bud formation and stop THC production.
    so...finish this with water and dry and smoke it.
    then, for next time...look into organic dirt and water combinations(read, no nutes, plants feed freely from environment), or look into better nutes, designed to give you lots of what the plants need during the time period that they are growing.

That was a tremdous first effort you know. Most people don't get that far. That is a large well layed out plant, it's just nitrogen toxic is all. First timers event. You did well though. Congratulations!

6. Thanks alot for the feed back im surprised helpful answers came along so quickly, growing has become a passion maybe an addiction already as id sit and stare at the plant fora long long time ( because looking at it makes it grow faster right?), i habe a question you probably know the answer to,

are both these babies too far along to clip a clone or 2?

And i was wondering if i could try and through them back to veg and add about 5 200w bulbs to get the plants to grow about twice the size to potentially increase yeild, or is that a bad idea aswell? Time isnt an issue as im in no rush to smoke emm, id just like to have a happy end result as i havnt spent a penny on my plants yet, but am willing to drop alot of money as its alot of fun problem solving and taking care or these plants :)
    The lumen output i have right now is very very poor amd i plan on adding as soom as i figure out where the hell i cN buy a ballast that plugs directly into the wall with a Y inverter to i can plig 2 lights into it but have no idea where to get somthing like this from

7. Its old. Time to crop

8. I hate clonning a flowering plant, takes like a year :eek:
    I hate revegging a plant, but I have done it plenty. Take what you want to reveg, leave some stuff for it to grow out of (ie, some bottom buds to unravel and grow into leaves to start off the new growth) and keep light on it for 24 hours...

Finish, dry and smoke. Find new seeds?
    That's what I'd do anyhow :hello: