yellow wart-like protuberances on stem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thatcelticsgame, Aug 29, 2012.

1. do we need a CPV vaccine or are these nothing to worry about?
    location is on the main stem/trunk/shaft(!) between soil surface and dead cot leaves only.
    the plant in question is nearing 1.5 ft tall now.
    camera fails for up-close objects. -.-

Attached Files:

• f.jpg
      f.jpg
      File size:
      229.9 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like it is producing more roots..

3. so these symptoms should just be buried in more soil? it's doable. the container is large enough to form sort of a pitcher's mound deeper at the center without losing soil.

4. hmmm im not 100% percent sure if that's what they are if they are not affecting the play they won't be a problem just bury them.

5. Those are the very beginning of roots. It's a sign u may be overwatering a bit. It means the soil is to wet or pot to small.

6. this beast was transplanted about 8 days ago from a 3-liter water jug to a 3.5-gallon bucket and has probably doubled in height/foliage since then. the soil always feels bone-dry at finger depth every other day.

i think the whole setup needs more lightbulbs so the plants can be spaced further apart for easier examination and photography. probably time to set up room II with the timer on as well.

7. She is trying to grow roots and it not letting her. I grow hydro but even then I finish in 5 gallon smart pots with hydraton. More roots = more fruits

8. well, at least i hope it's female. no signs yet.

9. Negative. Already taken out back and shot. -.-