Yellow spots on leaf

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by EpicGibbon, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Im not certain man, any issues with your pH? Could be a pH issue. Also could be insect damage, any signs of pests in your grow room?

2. the soil i has does have a minor issue with gnats, but i dont believe they would cause an imprint like that, no?

3. Leaves curling in on themselves can be a sign of aphid damage
    Get rid of the gnats, they can cause damage to your plants. The grubs in particular like to munch on organic matter and your plant roots. However Im not certain if thats the issue. Maybe someone more experienced will help better than I can. Id still check the under sides of your leaves make sure you have no mites or aphids, I noticed some of your leaves are curling in on themselves. This can be a sign of mites, aphids, or could be under watering causing the curling.

4. Ouch fungus nats or over-grown monster thrips. Get some water, hydrogen peroxide 3% with a bit of dish soap. Foliar spray her down with the soapy water over and under leaves in cool environment with not to intense light. After 5 mins spray her again with plain water at ph 6.3. U can always catch a few lady birds for your garden.. coco and pebbles always carry thrips and bugs for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk