Yellow spots, brown tips and wilting bottom leaves. (With Pics!)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Murk1, Mar 26, 2010.

1. #1 Murk1, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    4 weeks into flowering - using approx 250watts of CFL power for 1 plant. Temp is normally between 70-85F - Humidity is anywhere from 20%-35%. It is on a 12/12 cycle I water about every 3days with 2-8-8 organic bloom formula. Water with distilled water that is has a ph of 7.

Some of the leaves maybe 3-4 of them have developed large yellow spots and a few have also some brown spots too. Also there are many where the tips have turned brown too (just a very small part of the tip) also most of the leaves around the bottom of the plant on wilted and have been like this for a while. I rotate my plant everyday and I also have 7 different bulbs placed strategically around the plant so that every direction gets light. Here are some pics of it can you guys tell me if there is anything I should be concerned about. The buds are still growing and they are starting to look very nice but I am not sure if I should be concerned about the rest of these issues. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ImageShack Album - 6 images -
    Sorry I tried to put them in here individually but failed miserably.. they showed up HUGE lol.

2. Anyone? :(