Yellow plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mtspaceman, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I've got 4 varieties and am growing indoors. I have the CO2 hooked up and a 1000watt metal slide light, new ballast and reflector. I feed my plants every couple of hours. But, the plants aren't growing fast and are turning yellow. Any advice? Thanks.

2. Pics in natural light?

3. You want pictures?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Why are you feeding your plants every couple hours? What's your medium? Coco?

Side question do you have an exhaust set up? If your grow isnt in a sealed environment you are wasting the co2 set up? What type of set up is it? Tank? Burner?
    Mushroom bags and diy yeast concoctions do not put off enough co2 to benifit from. Large lights are also needed since co2 increases photosynthesis to benifit the plant.

6. Thank you for your response. I have a CO2 tank and an older system to spread CO2 into the growing area. I have an exhaust system that runs when the CO2 is off. The growing medium is Sta-green potting mix by itself. One other note. I have gnat infestation in the grow room. Do you think that could have something to do with it? What should I use to rid the room of those pests?

7. Why would you feed soil every couple hours? That's probably your issue. If you want help you need to post pics though. Theres several things you can do for gnats. I do preventative stuff but theres several sprays to help once infested. Yellow sticky bug strips also help. A layer of sand or some sort of barrier on the soil helps.

• Like Like x 1
  8. They never hurt when trying to make a diagnosis

9. You don’t have to feed your plants every couple of hours. In fact, I recommend you don’t.

11. How do I post pictures on here?

12. Bottom of the page. Upload a file......its simple from there

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Here are the pictures.