Yellow Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by canezcrazy96, Jul 16, 2014.

1. So I've got a few plants in a pot at my girlfriends house, and the bottom plant is almost completely yellow. I have no idea what it is, could it be because it's been too got? Or maybe it's not getting enough sunlight because it's the smallest plant?! Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    And it's an outdoor grow

2. Do you have pictures? Are the other ones green?

3. yes the other ones are green, unfortunately I don't have a pic right now but I'll post one next time I see them!!!

4. Do you keep it soaked? Are the leaves droopy? Could be overwatered.

5. Yellowing bottom leaves is nitrogen deficiency. Plant needs food dude. Top dress with kelp meal and earth worm castings if you can. Or make a tea with dandelions, stinging nettles, kelp, alfalfa....

6. what do you mean top dress just put kelp meal on the soil?

7. Are all of the leaves yellow? If you are going to add ferts, go with something light like espoma plant tone and then switch to espoma tomato tone for flowering. Just follow the instructions on the bag, but at like 1/3 strength. Water after feeding your plant. Top dressing is just adding it to the top layer of soil.

8. no not all of them are yellow just the bottom two or so, I'll post a pic soon