Yellow new and old leaves help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by unclefester2u, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Well the girls are still struggling. I have done a flush, ph coming out was 6.2-6.3 so I believe that rules out nute lockout correct. So is this just a raging case of nitro deficiency. I have been feeding ff nutes every other water. Should I up it to every water? also my night temps are kinda low would that have this affect on them. Day temp 75-80 night temps 56-59. Plant is la woman 3 wks flower humidity 40-50% 1000hps my master kush is starting to show the same symptoms will have pictures after I flush tomorrow. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. imo your lights too close and you have nute burn, i would flush at least 2 times and then on the second time check the ppm of your runoff

3. Thanks joe_fresh let me ask how close can a 1000 hps light be to the plants if it is air cooled? I have put my arm there and it's not hot at all, but maybe after 12 hrs that might be it.

4. i would put it 16-24" away depending how hot it is, at the tops of your plants it should be no hotter than 27*C