yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thrashordie, May 7, 2017.

1. Hi everyone!
    I have 3 Gorilla Glue Auto from FastBuds and 2 Bloody Skunk Auto from Sweet Seeds plants. They were on 0.3 cl solo cups and i transplanted GG's to 3 gallon pots, BS's to 2 gallon pots two days ago. They are on a brandless soil from flowershop, im not sure about nutes in it. Maybe it dont have any. Never fed them except too little of Biobizz Root Juice. Their older leaves turn to yellow weirdly. Is this Nitrogen deficiency? Can you check the photos please?

2. No photos

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. Have you checked your ph

4. im using 6.7 ph bottle water. im thinking about nitrogen deficiency, is it look like it? :(

5. To me ph lock and nitro deficient look the same. Just cause you use ph water doesn't mean it balanced. Also it's tough when using unknown soil. You can add nitrogen but I'd test ph first

6. soil ph is 5.5-6.5, does it balance its ph? i gave them nutes on the day i took this photos:

2 ml/L Biobizz Grow
    1 ml/L Biobizz Heaven
    1 ml/L Biobizz Acti Vera
    0.1 ml/L Atami Rootbastic

Every nute on its minimum. Biobizz should manage the ph i suppose, do you think i did right??
    i cant see my girls now, its a guerilla grow. I am very curious though.

7. Seems fine. If it greens up a bit then all good. Just the actual singed leaves gives cause to worry.

8. thanks man