yellow leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juggalo419, Sep 7, 2012.

1. My white widow seems to be responding well to the co2 generator I made the other day, existing leaves are getting bigger and it looks like more branches might be developing off the main stem. The little leaves that are coming in are a pale green yellow color, is this normal when new leaves come in? If not, what could be causing this? I had to flush her out a few days ago.

2. ya, pretty normal. they'll green up in a day or two... as long as there's sufficient nitrogen.

3. The medium is miracle gro with slow release nutes already in it. I have nutes that are water soluble and when I transplanted last weekend I made the mistake of watering her with the nute water (nitrogen rich) and was told that's a bad thing so that's why she got flushed. I don't have an issue using the water with nutes in it once a week, I just don't want to hurt her at the same time. Could it be possible she's lacking the nitro? If you'd like I'll post a close up pic of the new leaves coming in then you could tell me for sure?

4. pics always help. when you use a medium with added nutes it's o.k. to feed additionally, but you have to use a reduced rate.

5. The nutes I use get heavily diluted, I put 6 grams of this premixed fert to 1 gallon of water, which is half a package. You're supposed to use a whole package to 2 gallons of water so I figure half, maybe a quarter package to a gallon of water should be sufficient enough....I hope lol.