Yellow leaves and brown spots?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thatstinky420, Apr 10, 2013.

1. #1 Thatstinky420, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Sup blades!
    So i got this Thai lights 5 weeks in flower she recently changed from CFLs to a 1000 watt hps at 3 weeks flower! But most the Leaves are turning yellow and some yellow with brown spots?? I flushed her last night and it's much worse today so I have no idea what's wrong with my girl?? It's a lot worse lower down the plant plus the brown spots are new! Temps are 77 lights on and 69 lights off RH is between 25%-30 with humidifier I keep it off at night so humidty is about the Same at night

Attached Files:

2. buddy my plants are young and gettin yellow spots n stuff aswell :( pots sooo hard

3. What media are you using and what's your ph? If in soil, pre pour and run off ph levels

4. Bro I'm using some sandy like soil with a bunch of shit in it no ratio but compost and peat and bark all that stuff just got newts today *fox farm trio pack* I'm hope ing they were just starving but the bottoms look so bad with yellowing dieing leaves I have no ph tester....

5. I'm using FFOF as a medium! I also flushed her 2 days ago! Ph was like 7.2 before the flush but after I flushed its at about 6.5! So I'm thinking this was the problem!

6. What stage is you plant? Or how old?? Most the time for me the bottom always yellows which is fine with me I trim all that shit off an focus on the tops my problem is like all over man hahaha mostly about the brown spots

7. Haha umm I'm verging wright now it kinda smells tho... Should I change light?

8. Got any pics?? How long Have you Vegged? Has the plant determined what sex it is? What are the lights ur using now? Ur strain?? Bag seed? Feminized? Clone? I couldn't tell you anything without some or all this information bro?

9. Lil over a month old umm I can't post pics here they're in my post am I doin aight? Jus search that

10. I'm a newb using DWC. I've had nute lock due to wrong ph and it looked a little like that. Then I got spots all on the leaf. Be very mindful of ph levels. Again I'm not a pro. May want a second opinion.

11. Ya bro I called my grandfather deffsintly my ph was the problem all that salt building up in there from me not flushing caused the yellow and brown spots! I flushed and regulated my ph to 6.5 so within a few days the girl should be back on Tract at least I hope! Hope i Caught it in time before any other problems come up!

12. How do u regulate ur ph? Garden lime? I need sum fuck I jus really want the best for my babys

13. Flushing mostly..... Also not feeding her every watering usually only once a week keeps it good as well! I discovered yesterday that the actual room light of my flowering room has been left on for a few days so idk if this could be the cause of the discoloring of my plant! So she spent 12 hours under the 1000 watt hps and than when she was suspose to be in complete dark the indescent light was on! Man I hate the stupid fuck ups I make! I mean the buds look amazing but she still has 3 weeks left and a goods majority of my leaves are fucked....

14. Don't plants when they die put all they got into the bids/seeds soo. Would it be so wrong to assume its jus sucking the life out?

15. This is the only conclusion I can find because the leaves around the buds are really vibrant green and the trich develment has gone crazy and the smell has become very pungent with a strong sweet smell to it! Im just gunna leave her be from now on think I've done wht I can!

16. Yah man as long as growth around your buds stays green you'll be good I think we're wright just simply wants its babies (if u had a male around I'm shure she has no clue either way) to crack next year and she knows she's gunna die soon that's what flowering for them is all about but to us it's drying/cursing time :)

17. Hahaha its my favorite time bro I've just never had a plant lose this many leaves hahaha Mabey cause she's so damn big haha 1 plant takes up my whole 6 by 6 by 8 flower room I mean she's only about 3 1/2 feet tall though

18. Hahah did u super crop I attempted lst but it seemed like more harm than good

19. Naw super cropping scares me so far seems like ur really harming the plant! But I've topped her once than topped all proceeding colas that came from first top I than bent the 4 main nodes 180 degrees and tied down to open her up and get all that lower inside stuff that like to hide! Than a few weeks after that I went to move her to the bigger room and one of the main 4 spilt from the main branch I just duct taped her up and for some reason she went crazy after that!