Yellow leafs please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jimmyd, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, ive got a problem with my Hindu Kush clones. The leafs are turning yellow. I got the clones friday and they were in tiny rockwool cubes. Thet were rooted nice and were transplanted into tiny white styrofoam dixie cups Using Pro Mix soil. They went into dixix cups because they are going outside in 5 to 6 weeks. they got very thirsty and droopy yesterday but were watered and came back to life. Now it seems lots of them have yellow spotting on the them. Lots of the leafs are being over takin by the yellow and drying up and dying. I used a mild nute solution of half strength to moistin the soil before transplanting with a 6.5 for a ph. Im wondering if i over watered when i cought them drooping. Please help ive got 40 clones and lots of them have yellow. temps are from 70 to 80 degrees

2. heres a pic so you all can see what im talking about

3. try that again

Attached Files:

4. i see tiny white spots all over your leaves. have you checked for pest with a magnifying glass?

5. I 2nd that...the tiny white dots are typically Spider Mite damage and if you don't squash it now you will be sorry...Good luck and I would suggest something besides styrofoam for your ladies.:D

6. why something other than styrofoam? And what can i use to kill the mites what would be ok to use

7. Yikes! :eek: Sure looks like mites, sorry bro, those are the worst thing to have, you need to act fast! Here's some older info that's still good, you might try some of the newer products like Fox Farms "Don't Bug Me!", which I haven't tried but many seem to give it the thumbs up. Neem oil is great and organic, though it may not knock them out in one application.

Time to go to war if you want to save your grow man, best of luck.

8. Neem oil will kill off the mites and yup you got 'em. I know all about the little buggers.....