Yellow edges on my leafs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jiaenz, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Im having some yellow edges on my leafs ( see pics ) . Is this caused by some deficiencies ? My plants are 4 weeks old and 4 days ago ive transplanted them from 1 gallon pots to 5 gallon pots because they where droopy . Ive flushed this new soil because its strongly fertilised . The soil is still a bit wet i havent watered them the last 4 days . I didnt gave them any nutes so for . Im growing with led 600 w in 4 by 4 tent . So heat cannoy br the issue and i cant see any bugs . Could this be a lack of nutrients , because i kept them in the first soil for 3 weekd without giving them any nutes .

Attached Files:

2. I cant see anything in that picture due to being blinded by purple. You have to turn the LEDs off for the picture.

Attached Files:

4. What's the ph of the water you're using?

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

5. 6,5 measured with my ph meter

Attached Files:

6. What kind of soil are you using

7. Plagrons batmix do you know it ?

8. I would not worry about that...

9. It looks ok to me. Maybe a little to much nitrogen but not enough to burn. I don't know because my grow hasn't gotten that far yet but I have heard its pretty common for a little burn to happen when you transplant to more fertile soil. It is just your plant adjusting to the new soil.