Yellow dots with yellowish tips

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bibo2222, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Hello everyone,

The 2 leaves on the lowest node are having some yellow dots and the tips are turning yellowish.
    I have also 2 droppy leaves on the top that i have been told its an early sign of overwatering.
    Is it correlated or 2 separate issues? IMG_20200216_091533.jpg IMG_20200216_091629.jpg IMG_20200214_123508.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. She’s fine mate :) is that soil or coco?
    If it’s coco I can give you some pointers, no idea about soil though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks bro,
    It's soil with already mixed nutes and perlite.
    It's just my first grow and I'm trying to learn as much as possible

4. U are probably fine with the dots on there but from my experience the way your top leaves are flolding down that is usually light stress..what light do u have and how close.. I bet u grab top leaf and push the center of it down it will pop firmly in the opposite direction almost like some sort of paper mache. Not saying to do that but that what happened 2 dif time for me and it was light stress.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for addressing this issue, and yeah its EXACTLY as you described it. some said it's due to overwatering but i guess your analogy makes sense, since only these two leaves are like that.
    As for lights, I have a shitty light setup (poor leds, it's hard to come by a decent light where i live) and I'm waiting for a good lights to arrive.

6. Yea no problem man and yea idk how close you have your light but maybe put it 18 to 24 in away just to be sure usually depending how stressed it got could take a few days to start growing rapidly again but u will be fine it could be something else but I personally think that's what it is

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll life the light up and see how it goes.

Thanks alot bro for your help!!

8. Yea no problem bud good luck with your grow

• Like Like x 1