Yellow discoloration on end of seedling leaf

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BigB133, May 13, 2017.

1. One of my seedlings leaves is VERY short compared to the others, along with yellow discoloration and what appears to be almost as if it wilted at that part. The second leave appears to be in better conditon, but given it took a while to come up out of the dirt with the rest of the plant, the very tip seems to be yellow as well. I can just tell without a thermometer that the setup is poor when it comes to heat issues. The drawer is always closed when I'm away for the day at college, and the only air circulation I have is a rather small battery operated fan to keep fan noise to a minimum. Unfortunatley, batteries don't offer a constant supply of energy, and by the time I get back home, the fan is barely spinning. Leaves on almost all seedlings have signs of there being to much heat as they are the usual 'taco curved' shape. When I do get home the first thing I do is take other the second drawer (pictured below) out and put a normal fan over top to begin a normal air circulation system to eliminate the heat issue. As well with that I add a tiny amount of water every day to compensate for what had been dried up ( I do have a regular watering schedule, the tiny amounts are on the side). But anyways, any recommendations for what I can do to improve the heat situation? And as for my original question, any thoughts as to why it is what it's doing, and if you think it'll make it? Thanks :)

Note- the seedlings been like this for 3 or 4 days now, I'm hoping it'll heal itself. View attachment 2294728 View attachment 2294729 View attachment 2294730 View attachment 2294731 View attachment 2294732